Nexus7 doesn't do dual-pane thing on PreferenceActivity

I have been wondering why my PreferenceActivity doesn't become dual-pane(two-panes) mode, and I found it works fine on a tablet other than Nexus7. I confirmed getConfiguration().screenLayout is LARGE, so I wonder this is bug. Anyway my app is meant to work on tablet, so I finally do this
class PrefActivity extends PreferenceActivity() {
    override def onIsMultiPane():Boolean = true
}
However, this turns the preference activity into dual-pane on any device. If anyone knows better solution, let me know...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subclassing and Signal connect on a same widget crashes PySide application on exit.

Calling OpenCV functions via Cython from Python 3.X.

Showing CPU/Memory usage on tmux status bar(tmuxのステータスバーにCPUとMemoryの使用状況を表示する)